Lee Gibson: Novice/Open Level Day
November 15 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
(ALL DOGS MUST BE EITHER COMPETING OR CLOSE TO COMPETING AT
THE NOVICE OR OPEN LEVEL AND BE ABLE TO NEGOTIATE ALL
OBSTACLES INCLUDING CONTACTS AND AT LEAST 6 WEAVES.)
A.M. CONTACTS AND WEAVES.
P.M. SEQUENCES / COURSE WORK
TIME – 9.00 A.M. – 4.00 P.M.
LUNCH – 12 – 1.00 P.M.
WORKING SPOT – $180
AUDIT SPOT – $80
— — —
ALL COSTS ARE INCLUSIVE OF LUNCH PROVIDED BY DOGLOGIC.
50% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO HOLD YOUR
IN CASE OF CANCELLATION THIS FEE CAN ONLY BE RETURNED,
(MINUS A 10% ADIMIN FEE) IF WE CAN FILL YOUR SPOT.
— — —
Join Lee here at DogLogic on:
- Tuesday November 13th 2018 – Excellent / Masters Day
- Wednesday November 14th – International Day
- Thursday November 15th – Novice / Open Day
International Agility judge, competitor and trainer Lee Gibson is known for:
- UK – Competed for 21 years
- Competed at Olympia with 5 dogs. (Reserve in 2011, and 3rd place 2017)
- Competed at Crufts with 5 dogs over 15 separate years 15 years, won major finals and CC’s, currently running BC at G7 level & G4 Level.
- Has run all of his own dogs (8) at Championship level (the highest level in UK)
- International – WAO Silver Medal Pentathlon 2016 overall. 5th Overall Games 2017.
- FCI AWC 2011 (team silver jumping) & 2016
- EO 2008 (team bronze overall) , 2011 & 2012 (individual final) 2016 (Individual final & team final) 2017 (team GB)
- Current GB Squad member.
- UK – Judged for 17 years.
- Olympia 2016, Crufts 2015 & 2008, CC Judge – judged all major finals in UK.
- International – WAO 2011
- International – UKI Nationals 2013 (South Carolina)
- International FCI – Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Estonia, Japan, South Africa, Spain, Italy, Czech Rep, Ireland, Singapore (UKI), Poland, Canada, USA, Australia, Ireland, Finland, Austria
- Part of GJP (Global Judging Program) instructing globally
Norway, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Czech Rep, Poland, Ireland, South Africa, Singapore, Japan, Israel, USA, Canada, Australia.