A.M. – WEAVE SKILLS
P.M. – SEQENCES / COURSE WORK
TIME – 9.00 A.M. – 4.00 P.M.
LUNCH 12 – 1.00 P.M.
WORKING SPOT – $180
AUDIT SPOT – $80
— — —
ALL COSTS ARE INCLUSIVE OF LUNCH PROVIDED BY DOGLOGIC.
50% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO HOLD YOUR
IN CASE OF CANCELLATION THIS FEE CAN ONLY BE RETURNED,
(MINUS A 10% ADIMIN FEE) IF WE CAN FILL YOUR SPOT.
— — —
If you missed Lee’s event last year, don’t make the same mistake! He is a member of the Berkshire DTC Crufts
Team Winners 2018 and we can’t wait to have him visit us here in Statesville, N.C. again.
Join Lee here at DogLogic on:
- Tuesday November 13th 2018 – Excellent / Masters Day
- Wednesday November 14th – International Day
- Thursday November 15th – Novice / Open Day
Following last year’s successful visit, they will be taken up very quickly. Contact Lynne@doglogictraining.com
International Agility judge, competitor and trainer Lee Gibson is known for:
- UK – Competed for 21 years
- Competed at Olympia with 5 dogs. (Reserve in 2011, and 3rd place 2017)
- Competed at Crufts with 5 dogs over 15 separate years 15 years, won major finals and CC’s, currently running BC at G7 level & G4 Level.
- Has run all of his own dogs (8) at Championship level (the highest level in UK)
- International – WAO Silver Medal Pentathlon 2016 overall. 5th Overall Games 2017.
- FCI AWC 2011 (team silver jumping) & 2016
- EO 2008 (team bronze overall) , 2011 & 2012 (individual final) 2016 (Individual final & team final) 2017 (team GB)
- Current GB Squad member.
- UK – Judged for 17 years.
- Olympia 2016, Crufts 2015 & 2008, CC Judge – judged all major finals in UK.
- International – WAO 2011
- International – UKI Nationals 2013 (South Carolina)
- International FCI – Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Estonia, Japan, South Africa, Spain, Italy, Czech Rep, Ireland, Singapore (UKI), Poland, Canada, USA, Australia, Ireland, Finland, Austria
- Part of GJP (Global Judging Program) instructing globally
Norway, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Czech Rep, Poland, Ireland, South Africa, Singapore, Japan, Israel, USA, Canada, Australia.