Imagine going on vacation and giving your dog the opportunity to learn in a luxurious facility while you’re away.
- Expert training using positive reinforcement-based methods
- Exclusive facilities with only four kennels
- Extra large individually heated/air conditioned suites (8’ x 11’)
- Large fenced area for playing, walking and training
- Experienced, qualified trainers and owners are onsite
Each suite features:
- Access to covered patios areas through a dog door
- Televisions in suites.
- Double safety doors.
- Complete privacy in the suite and patio areas with solid walls
- Floor-to-ceiling plastic walls for the highest in health and safety
$35 per day for first dog in kennel.
$20 for additional dog in same suite.
$20 per training session.
Up to 3 training sessions per day.
Dogs may share a kennel up to a maximum of 3 dogs per kennel. Dogs sharing a kennel space must currently live together with no aggression issues.
Email Karen@doglogictraining.com or call 704-546-5911 to book today.
The behaviors that frustrate you most about your pet have become habits that have formed over a long period of time. Research says that it takes at least 21 days to change a habit. We recommend a stay of at least four weeks for you to see optimum results from most of our specialized training packages below. A minimum of two weeks training will set you on the path to changing undesirable behaviors.
All training success will be dependent on the way you continue to work with your dog at home following his / her training. We will provide a demonstration of your dog’s new skills and a free one-hour lesson ($80 value) at the end of your dog’s stay.
We will work on the following skills during your dog’s stay:
- Come when called
- Sit to greet
- Go to a mat
- Stay on a mat
- Not jumping up
- Walking on leash
- Crate training
We will be happy to place more emphasis on one or other of these areas e.g. coming when called, if you prefer.
Various other behavioral issues such as those listed below may be best worked on through regular one to one sessions with you and a trainer. These can be carried out here on-site at a cost of $80 per hour, or off-site in your home at a cost of $100 per hour (plus travel expenses @ current government rate).
The number of sessions needed to help you with these problems will vary depending on the severity of the problem. We can negotiate discounts of up to 10% for packages of 4 or more sessions booked and paid for in advance.
Please contact Karen Mielke at 704.546.5911 or email@example.com if you are interested in any of the following:
- Dog to dog aggression
- Separation Anxiety
Board Training Policies and Info
- DL-102 Release and Hold Harmless
- DL-103 Board and Train Client Contact Information
- DL-104 Board and Train Useful Information
- DL-105 Rates and Important Information